The information on small wind turbines available out-there is scarce and outdated. That’s why we have created a series of free webinars from which you will be available to receive first-hand information from the global leaders on different topics like policies, markets and technology.
Main Driver of the Small Wind Markets
Join the free webinar to hear from global experts presenting on small wind policies in North America and Europe, as well as potential and barriers for development markets in Asia and Africa.
Date: 5 March 2020
- Stefan Gsänger, Secretary General, WWEA / Welcome
- Jean-Daniel Pitteloud, Small Wind Expert, WWEA / General Status of Global Small Wind Markets
- Mike Bergey, CEO & Founder, Bergey Windpower / Federal Incentives for Small Wind in the USA
- Zeeshan Ashfaq, Country Representative, WWEA Pakistan / Potential and barriers for small scale wind generation in Pakistan
- Rana Pratap Singh, Industrial Development Officer, UNIDO / UNIDO activities on small scale renewable generation